Why Travel Agencies should incorporate an online platform now!
Are you a Travel Agency currently struggling with the ongoing challenges of the Travel industry?
We are all very aware that these are difficult times for small-to-medium sized agencies and also for those just getting started in the business.
Unfortunately, the current safety measures around Covid-19, limiting face-to-face communications, combined with the lack of customizable booking platforms available in the market, has decreased the motivation to approach a traditional travel agency. However, having a single digital platform, where customers can plan their entire trip according to their budget and needs, can save your business from losing clients and sales.
Adapting to the new digitalisation of the industry is more important than ever, where having the right tools and the right support under one automated, personalised and flexible software solution can improve your travel operations in both a qualitative and quantitative way, without losing customer focus.
What does automation mean for your business?
Having an online automated system will not only improve the way travel agents work, how they communicate with customers and how they book travel, but it will also allow them to:
- Increase online brand visibility, with an attractive and seamless digital solution.
- Maintain current customers as well as attract new ones, by inviting them to plan their holidays in a fast and efficient way.
- Save time, by rapidly adjusting the travel details (dates, accommodation, etc.) according to the customer requirements and demands.
- Increase sales, by offering personalised products with real-time supply and prices.
- Ensure fast booking processes and safe payment options, along with detailed travel documentation.
- Gain customer satisfaction, by facilitating their vacation plans throughout the entire planning and booking process.
In a nutshell, automation lets you:
- Avoid repetitive daily tasks from each operation,
- Reduce the chances of human error,
- Enable employees to focus on other business activities.
What’s needed to start the automation process?
- Research: What is the best online system that fits your organisation?
- Data: Do you have all the data in place to build and sell online itineraries?
- Suppliers: Which suppliers are you working with? Do they have an API to support online bookings?
This is where Nezasa can help!
Incorporating Nezasa’s TripBuilder solution into your existing travel system can help your business benefit in a fast, efficient and importantly, affordable way.
Furthermore, if you would like to receive an introduction on how Nezasa can help you change your day-to-day operation, check out our webinars here.
Or, if you wish to get in touch with us to get a detailed introduction of our system possibilities, send and email to email@example.com.